WOMEN IN LAW AWARDS 2023
Following the success of the Women in Law Awards 2022, we are pleased to announce the date for the next edition, 2 March 2023.
Watch the highlights of the Women in Law Awards 2022! We look forward to celebrating women’s achievements in the GCC with you in 2023!
For more information, please contact Malini Dean (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thursday, 2 March 2023
7PM to 11PM (Gulf Standard Time)
To be confirmed.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
Before the event, please take note of the following health and safety regulations that have been put in place to ensure your safety and wellbeing when you join us for the event.
- To enter the Women in Law Awards, please present proof that you are vaccinated (at least two doses) or present a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the event.
- Face masks are compulsory for this event to ensure the health and safety of those around you and reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus. Face masks must be worn except when eating or drinking.
- The venue will be fully sanitised prior to the start of the event. In addition, air virus killer is permanently available in the venue.
- Strict social distancing measures are in place, and you are required to keep two metres away from your fellow attendees.
- We recommend sanitising/washing your hands regularly with the facilities that are available at the venue.
- We ask that if you feel unwell before the event or have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days prior to the event to please contact us and not attend the event.
- If you feel unwell during the event, please let a staff member know, and we will escort you to an isolation room where you can receive medical assistance.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding our safety protocols, please contact us.