WOMEN IN LAW AWARDS 2022
What are the Women in Law Awards?
LexisNexis Middle East is pleased to host the Women in Law Awards 2023 to celebrate women’s achievements and innovations in legal practice.
In the Arab world, the increase in the number of women in the legal field has accelerated over the past few years. In ten years, their number has increased by more than 50%.
Sign of a remarkable evolution, this mass entry of women into the legal world raises questions concerning equal opportunities, gender pay gaps, and flexible working conditions. Law firms and companies have made significant improvement in terms of gender equality even if there is still a long way to go.
These awards are also here to recognise those organisations that have put efforts into promoting women and gender equality within their teams.
Why the Women in Law Awards?
At LexisNexis, we have decided to celebrate the inspiring women we have been able to meet and work with in the legal field by showcasing their excellence and achievements and by honouring the most innovative gender equality initiatives. It is also an opportunity to highlight how gender diversity within a team can contribute to the success of a law firm or a company by honouring some of the most innovative initiatives in terms of gender equality.
Law Firm and Company Categories
- Legal Department of the Year
- Regional Law Firm of the Year
- International Law Firm of the Year
- Equality Initiative of the Year
- General Counsel of the Year
- Legal Counsel of the Year
- Arbitration Lawyer of the Year
- Banking, Finance & Restructuring Lawyer of the Year
- Construction Lawyer of the Year
- Corporate Lawyer of the Year
- Employment Lawyer of the Year
- Litigator of the Year
- Private Practice Lawyer of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Law Firm Leader of the Year
- Legal Services Innovator of the Year
- Professional Achievement Award
How to Participate?
You can either nominate yourself or a colleague in the categories above.
A person cannot be nominated in more than three categories.
NEW ENTRY DEADLINE! DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 12 PM NOON (GST) ON MONDAY, 16 JANUARY 2023.